Certified Yoga Teacher Training Courses In Tenerife & Bali
Are you looking for a Yoga Alliance Certified Intensive Yoga Teacher Training course in Tenerife or Bali? Do you need to find the best yoga teachers to help you gain the knowledge you need to teach with confidence, but you are not sure where to turn?
It’s not always easy to get a good idea about the facilitator, content of the training, the level of quality just from visiting websites or scrolling through social media. When it comes to choosing the right yoga teacher training, it is important to keep in mind these points:
Our teachers have a variety of expertise and experiences which they will share with you to enrich your Yoga teacher training experience.
SMALL GROUP SIZES
We ensure teaching in small groups to give everyone individual attention, while strengthening integration and concepts of community.
LOCATION & VENUE
We will host you at our beautiful, peaceful and exclusive venues in Tenerife and Bali where you can remain focused on your education without distraction.
ACCREDITED YOGA COURSES
Our Jeevmoksha Yoga Teacher Training courses are registered with and accredited by the Yoga Alliance, which represents the yoga community.
Yoga Teacher Training Program - What To Expect
Prerequisites: We suggest that you have at least one year of Yoga experience before joining us for training. However, we encourage students to attend, regardless of physical ability or proficiency in postures.
Yoga is a path, not a destination, and this training is an excellent opportunity to learn Yoga correctly and completely.
Our Yoga training is for you if you are a person who is passionate about learning and developing. You know that Yoga is much more than a physical practice and you want to deepen it. You want to expand your knowledge and take your personal practice to another level.
It is important to note that this program is not a rest or vacation retreat. This is an intense course enabling you to further your knowledge and practice. We will support you in a deep transformation and personal development.
Learning Objectives: After completing the 200 hour Hatha-Vinyasa & Sound Healing Yoga teacher training with us, you will exactly know how to:
- Teach memorable and unique Yoga classes creating a genuine connection with your students
- Learn how to guide respectful, mindful and trauma-informed Yoga practices
- Create classes on various topics that add value and knowledge (e.g. Chakras, Moon phases, emotions etc)
- Include mantras, music and sound in your sessions, providing all the benefits of these healing techniques
Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus
Yoga teaching techniques (110 hours): Yoga teaching technique is one of the most important parts of the course. It includes training, practicing and teaching techniques of traditional Yoga practices like:
- Asana (Yoga postures)
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Shatkarmas (cleansing techniques)
- Bandhas (locking of energy)
- Mudras (channelling energy)
- Meditation techniques
- Art of touch
- Mantras and chanting
Teaching methodology (15 hours): Learn the art of teaching as well as the business and marketing aspects of yoga. Cultivate the qualities of a good teacher like intonation of voice, timings, class planning, sequencing of asanas, and art of adjustment and alignment. Refine your qualities by teaching in small and big groups with other students.
Anatomy and Physiology (15 hours):
- General movements and terminology of human body
- Body systems (nervous, endocrine respiratory, skeletal and muscular systems) and co-relations in yoga practice
- Benefits and contraindications of yoga asanas
- Pranic energy channels of the body
- Pancha koshas (5 layers of existence)
- Ayuverda five elements of the universe
- Main seven chakras
Yoga philosophy, lifestyle and ethics for Yoga teachers (30 hours):
- Definition of yoga
- Paths of yoga (jnana, raja, bhakti and karma yoga)
- 8 limbs of Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Biography of important yogis
- Study of ancient texts: Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras
- Yogic timeline
- History of Yoga
- Yoga philosophical bases
- Yamas & Niyamas
- Main concepts of Hinduism: Karma, Dharma, Samsara, Moksha
- Correlation with Buddhism
- Kundalini & Tantra
Practicum (20 hours):
- Refine your qualities by teaching as a lead trainer in small and big groups
- Receive and give feedback
- Learn to organize and sequence a class
- Assist a teacher during a class
- Group discussions
- Develop your observation and attention to detail in teaching
Non-contact hours (10 hours): Self-study and preparation for exams.
An Example Of Your Daily Schedule
8:00 Pranayama and Asana practice
11:30 Theory Class I (Philosophy, Anatomy, Psychology, Asana Lab, etc)
13:00 Asana Study / Teaching Techniques
16:00 Theory Class II (Philosophy, Anatomy, Psychology, Asana Lab, etc)
17:00 Mantra, music and sound
18:45 Asana Practice
(Subject to change)